Ever since we posted a picture of this cake on Facebook and Instagram it has been the most requested recipe to date. It looks great and tastes totally fabulous. No-one would ever know that it’s free from gluten, dairy, egg and nuts.
That’s what we love about our cakes, everyone can enjoy them. And that’s the reason why The Good Cake Co exists, so everyone can enjoy seriously good cake.
With all of our recipes, we recommend using our gluten-free flour. You can get our gluten-free flour recipe sent to you when you signup to our email list over to the right in the sidebar, or in the footer below if you’re on a mobile.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup sugar (we used organic caster sugar but you can try coconut sugar if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (or cacao)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk (mixed well before measuring)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups raspberries cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 180 ºC (356 ºF)
- Lightly oil and flour mini bundt tray.
- In a large bowl combine sifted flour, xanthan gum, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Whisk together.
- In a separate medium bowl combine coconut milk, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and vanilla.
- Mix the wet ingredients into dry until just combined.
- Carefully fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into mini bundt trays, 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Test by gently pressing the top of the cake with your finger. If it bounces back it’s cooked.
- Wait until they are cool before turning out on to a cooling rack.
- Once fully cooled dust with icing sugar.
We hope you enjoy making and eating it.
If you want more recipes like this check out our cookbook Let Them Eat Good Cake here
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, and nut free.